Fund & Food Drives
Community sponsored fund and food drives are critical to Food Bank operations. Contributions from businesses, schools, churches, community organizations and individuals generate thousands of meals for families, children and seniors each year.
For every dollar donated, we can provide an individual with enough food to make four nutritious meals for themselves and their families. Please consider hosting a Fund Drive in place of or in addition to your Food Drive. To learn more, please read through our External Fundraising Event Policy and call 970-530-3117 or email to register your Fund Drive.
Community-sponsored food drives are important sources of nutritious food for those we serve. We are proud to be a beneficiary of your efforts to fight hunger in Larimer County! Please NOTE: We cannot supply food drive barrels in March & April due to the Corporate Food Fight event. If you would like to learn more about the Corporate Food Fight, please email Heather Buoniconti.
1) Register your event.
- Include dates of Food Drive
- Schedule a time to pick up food drive materials (posters, barrels, boxes, etc.)
- Please note, due to resource constraints, we are only able to pick up food drives over 1,000 pounds (approximately 1,000 cans or 4+full barrels)
2) Check the Food Bank website for the list of most needed food items.
3) Have fun!
Questions? Email Lauren Ross Dewey.
Most needed food items
- Peanut butter
- Canned meat/fish (chicken, salmon, tuna)
- Canned Fruit in Fruit Juice
- Whole grain, low sugar cereal